PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
In connection with the amendment of the provisions on personal data protection, please see the following information on how Habenda Sp. z o.o., processes personal data of its contractors.
We would like to inform you that the personal data administrator is Habenda Sp. z o.o., which has its registered office in Budzyń (64-840), ul. Leśna 32. From 25/05/2018, you can contact us about the processing your personal data by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data will be processed by Habenda Sp. z o.o., in particular:
1) pursuant to Article 6.1 Letter b) and Letter c) of the GDPR* to:
a) take actions before concluding an Agreement at the request of the data subject or perform an Agreement to which the data subject is a party (data necessary to conclude the Agreement are indicated on the contract form)
b) fulfil the legal obligations of the Administrator;
2) pursuant to the legitimate legal interests of Habenda Sp. z o.o. [i.e. pursuant to Article 6.1 Letter f) of the GDPR*] in order to:
a) market own products or services, including personalized ones based on the Customer profiles
b) hold and run competitions and other marketing campaigns
c) bring or secure claims
d) conduct technical quality analysis of the provided services;
3) pursuant to separate consent [i.e. pursuant to Article 6.1 Letter f) of the GDPR*] in order to:
a) verify the payment credibility of the Customer based on information from business information offices, in particular from the Business Information Bureau of Economic Information InfoMonitor S.A., with its registered office in Warsaw (BIG InfoMonitor) or included in the Administrator’s database
b) provide the Customer with information about proposed amendments to the Agreement, including the Regulations and Price List, about the change of name (company), address or registered office, as well as confirmation of acceptance and response to complaints sent to the specified e-mail address
c) direct marketing of Habenda Sp. z o.o.’s own products and services
d) direct marketing of the products or services of entities working with Habenda Sp. z o.o., however, the Customer’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties and the information will be provided by Habenda Sp. z o.o.
Direct marketing, referred to in Points c)-d) above, may be implemented by Habenda Sp. z o.o. by means of electronic communication (e.g. SMS, MMS, e-mail), or telecommunications terminal equipment (e.g. telephones).
Period of storage of personal data:
1) personal data processed in order to conclude or perform Agreements and fulfil the legal obligations of the Administrator will be kept for the duration of the Agreement, and after its expiration for the period necessary to:
a) provide after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints)
b) secure or bring possible claims due to Habenda Sp. z o.o.
c) fulfil the legal obligations of the Administrator (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations);
2) process personal data for marketing of Habenda Sp. z o.o.’s own products and services, based on legitimate legal interests will be processed until an objection is reported by data subjects;
3) personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until its withdrawal. If the Administrator grants permission for processing of transmission data for the purposes of marketing the Administrator’s telecommunications services, the data will be processed only for the duration of the Agreement.
Rights of data subjects:
1) the right to access the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing
2) the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete
3) the right to request the Administrator to delete data
4) the right to request the Administrator to limit the data processing
5) the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send it to another administrator;
6) the right to object to the data’s processing based on the justified legal interests of the Administrator or to its processing for the purposes of direct marketing
7) the right to file a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or a supervisory body of another European Union member state competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject, or to the place of the alleged violation of the GDPR
8) the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent given before its withdrawal)
9) the right to obtain human intervention from the Administrator, to express one’s own position and to challenge decisions based on automated data processing.
The rights mentioned in Points 1)-6) and Points 8)-9) above may be implemented, among other things, by contacting the Data Protection Officer (address given at the beginning) or by contacting Habenda Sp. z o.o. (address given at the beginning), with a note marked: “Personal Data Protection”).
Categories of data recipients (entities processing personal data on behalf of Habenda Sp. z o.o.: telecommunications entrepreneurs, debt collection companies, banks, postal operators, carriers, business information offices, partners providing technical services (e.g. development and maintenance of IT systems and websites).
*Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).